Sunday 21 February 2010

JBL: "Glad I Am Not Part of This PPV Tonight"

This is from JBL's WWE Universe Account, where he recounts some of his experience's in the Elimination Chamber and is glad he is retired and doesn't have to work in the structure tonight:
"When I returned to wrestling after a hiatus due to a broken back-I found myself in an elimination chamber match. I see one of the guys land on the steel portion outside the ring-I realized there was ZERO give to the entire structure. I realized everything that happened was going to hurt.

A fan yelled-"Hey JBL you fat $@*, why did you return?" I turn around on live TV and said, "I don't know, pretty dumb huh?" Glad I am not part of this ppv tonight. Good luck to those that are.

Today will be spent with no steel cage like last year and no big opponents who want to beat me up. Today will be spent working out, eating at PJ Clarkes and hitting some golf balls at Randall's Island. A lot safer than Big Show-whose new movie I hear is very good-and an Elimination Chamber."

No comments:

Disclaimer:
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
free counters