Friday 4 June 2010

WWE Play-by-Play Notes for Friday Night Smackdown June 4th 2010

  • God that Kane opening promo was strange, that's the loudest I've heard WWE since the late 80s, or you know TNA est. 2010
  • Cowards don't cry
  • Did you see that little thing Kane did to his hand when he started to break down, Booker T
  • I don't understand, does vegetative state mean dead.
  • I hope that doesn't back fire for WWE
  • Last time they tried to Kill Off a character (Mr. McMahon), a Real Person died (Benoit)
  • Here comes Jack Swagger with his fake Sooners Jersey, if it were real it would say "Hager", retards
  • See I'm from the UK and I automatically knew the rivalry and cheap heat that Swagger gained by wearing that top in Texas
  • I think that Jack Swagger would make a better Pro on NXT than MVP, I mean MVP got replaced before the first season started, remember he would have had Skip Sheffield as a Rookie
  • When MVP is in the corner, I think that Swagger needs to work out how to pull punches that look realistic
  • Jack is Building himself as a major champion and I'm really enjoying some of the work he's been doing recently as Champ, I'm just sorry that the best he had for "Over The Limit" was Big Show
  • What is that "Pay Dirt"-like Move MVP is doing "305"? It's shockingly rubbish to watch
  • Nice long match there I just think there could have been more at the end there
  • Now I have to say I haven't watched Smackdown in Full recently, which is naughty, so I kinda don't know everything about Hawkins and Archer. 30 Days to make an impact, and one week left, haha, I missed everything in that angle.
  • lol I'm watching a Australian Version and it has an ad for a SD! Live Tour..... Featuring the Undertaker.
  • Dallas is 100s of JBLs walking around (laugh out loud)
  • I'm glad they used Superstars & Smackdown to review the NXT Season Finale, Certainly better than Raw Rebound, but they did miss the funny parts in the Otunga-Barrett Face Off, that was hilarious
  • Guilt smells, but not of drugs, smoke or alcohol
  • Here we go with the Intercontinental Championship
  • So it's Boom Boom Boom vs Miserable Bastard #1
  • Matt Striker is a Great Misunderstood Mind
  • "To the Face!"
  • Matt Hardy has a Front Row Seat on the most out of place seat in the world
  • That Backwards Roll out of the ring over the bottom rope was clever and athletic and missed
  • Oh yeah, forgot that Kofi has become like R-Truth, he's turned one of his normal moves into a finisher because he hadn't been allowed to do it since his feud with Randy Orton. FYI, it's the S.O.S.
  • Look, it's WWE Sign Guy again, I mean I haven't seen him like all week, since like Thursday
  • OMG what a shity backhand from McIntyre to Hardy
  • So Kofi hits the SOS and Matt hits the Twist of Fate, then runs like a bat out of hell and Matt Striker becomes a Law Student
  • Kane, Rey was only trying to be a nice little Christian with his mask that matches his T-Shirt
  • What is the Fatal-4-Way Theme, I likey
  • Things are getting bad when you have to do sponsored highlights from earlier in the night.
  • So we are about 2/3rds of the way through the show and we've only had 2 matches, good? Bad? Two long matches but neither 100%
  • Oh My! It's JR's Theme, nope its just Jack singing and an awkward silence with Kane
  • ROSA! KELLY!
  • Todd is the Jerry Lawler of SD! but never gets so close to the prize.
  • Wait, I'm gonna go out on a limb here... I don't really care right now who did something to Taker.
  • NXT Pros & Co-Women's Champs Lay-Cool look on
  • Josh Matthews & Matt Striker are Besties, I wonder what they share
  • Watching Kelly vs Rosa was painful, whereas when I watched Gail Kim vs Jillian Hall on Superstars I enjoyed it and it was better than literally every single male and female match on Raw
  • so this Monday it's 3Hour Viewers Choice, just go to WWE.com and wait until we're ready to tell you what I happening with that.
  • So "Showstopper" by Toby Mac is Fatal-4-Way Theme, might have to look that up
  • Taker has always had Big Show's number, why don't you call?
  • Look it's Little C**t sorry Bastard sorry Horny T**t sorry PLEASE GET OFF TV
  • Again with the extended highlights from earlier in the night, I'm not a Goldfish or are they trying to make it look like I'm watching this from next week
  • What's the difference between a normal Battle Royale and a Smackdown Battle Royale, F*** Knows, because it's the main event and only the 4 Match of the Night
  • "Call Mine a Perfect 10"
  • Look! It's Finlay, I thought he was too old, hey Vince. Don't worry I don't mind he's a Road Agent and I don't think he minds either, at his age. Oooops
  • "Slowly Making his way to the Ring Drew McIntyre"
  • Go on Christian this is your best chance in years
  • CM Punk nearly got demasked, that was a strange side-bit
  • Wait, where's Cody Rhodes, he wasn't on Superstars this week either, apparently he was last week as well
  • "Someone's been eliminated"
  • "There goes a Dudebuster onto another Dudebuster"
  • Kofi eliminated Drew and Himself, that's a sign that in the next couple of months that'll be the emotional rivalry on Smackdown
  • I'm surprised at how well Archer, Finlay and Hawkins are doing
  • Curt Hawkins looks like hes put on weight since Zach Ryder dumped him
  • God that hooded attacker from the SES
  • Shut up Matt about emotional state of Kane
  • Short Term memory loss of the WWE Universe forgetting the rather aggressive (but slightly rubbish) feud that Rey and Kane had (no thanks to Mike Adamle)
  • Before the end of the show Rey mouthed "One More Time", that sounds so dirty not in context, and considering he's only won the WHC once, I have not idea what he's on about.
  • That's a Wrap.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
free counters