- Oh No Here Comes the world's blandest Man
- I like the cocky and arrogant Primo that cheeky Cartwheel was great.
- Henry kicks out and throws Primo half way across the ring
- The Crowd seems to be hot for this match, probably cause its the first of the night and Mark kinda has homefield advantage
- I like that lil' Michael's esk turnbuckle roll
- Michael Cole has a man crush on Mark Henry
- So they're advertising Tiffany vs Michelle, please not the main event
- Gail Kim & Jillian Hall the most underused Divas
- Hey Gail's been in TNA and Jillian was trained by Lance Storm
- No Michael I don't wanna imagine you and Jillian doing Karaoke
- OMD It's been like only a minute or two into the match and they're already on the outside and I'm loving it, physical, high flying and athletic
- One of the best Diva's matches in weeks, no thanks to Cole & King
- Really can they not talk more about Jillian's ability then her singing
- Like I read on the net, when was the last time you saw a Superplex in a Divas match?
- See Diva's that is how you put on a good match and sell Gail's finisher
- Co-Besties #1 vs GM Reject #2
- Wow, Ruff and Tumble, first Tiffany's bottom half of her costume, Layla's streaking and then the knee to the announce table
- "I feel story for her"
- That was any alright match, not a negative
- Stop singing Match, please.
- I think that Matt Stiker having 4 Sister's may have had an adverse affect
- I think that Dolph can do better than Vickie, remember when he used to date Maria, woah! She's hot (and fired)
- Clever WWE putting Evan Bourne in the Superstar Profile Package thing, remind you now he's getting a push
- NXT better than Raw Rebound, wait I already said that
- Chavo vs Christian was going alright but like Vickie said, it did make it more interesting and not a leprechaun in sight, just a Kent State Uni Grad
- "Vickie Guerrero strikes again"
- I don't wanna know that Christian beat these two with that thing last week
- Dolph's character is perfect for his style, aggressive and cocky
- Matt Striker taking the high ground on keeping relationships to yourself. Yeah but there are pictures of your manhood on the web, so shut up
- "Roll the dice again"
- They say these 3 are young superstars
- Chavo never gets to hit all 3 amigos, that last one must be lonely
- I didn't know you could tag someone's foot
- That was a raw Zig-Zag
- And that's a Wrap
Saturday, 5 June 2010
WWE Play-by-Play Notes for WWE Superstars June 3, 2010
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.