Friday 15 May 2009

Randy Orton Talks on WrestleMania, Title Run, Manu & More

Randy Orton recently took part in an interview with The Sun. You can see some highlights below and check the whole article out here. About his match with Triple H not meeting expectations: "This was a storyline where Triple H needed retribution. He needed to beat the living p*** out of me because of what I did. I handcuffed him and made him watch while I beat up his wife and then kissed her while she was unconscious. Then to top it off after I do that, I knock him out with a sledgehammer to the head. I kick his father-in-law in the skull and put him in the hospital, and do the same to his brother-in-law. I think when all that happens and then you have this match where he can’t be disqualified or he loses the title, you kind of screw yourself. We were not able to do everything that the other guys were able to do. Matt and Jeff Hardy had a hardcore no-holds-barred match. They were able to use all the bells and whistles to beat the hell out of each other. Everyone was expecting Triple H and I to do the same, but we had rules that put a fence around everything we were able to do. We weren’t able to go to the extreme. If anything hurt us, it was that." I wasn't going to comment but him saying "If anything hurt us, it was that" just makes me think he is delusional. No one credible has praised that match. His delusion became clear when he added, "No, because I was happy with the match. I really was." About how his current title run will be different than the others he has had, he said: "The older and more mature I’ve become in the business, the more responsibility I’m able to carry in being champion and representing the company. This is going to be where I make my name and I cement myself in history." About former Legacy member Manu: "Manu had some respect issues. There are a lot of different reasons he wasn’t good for Legacy, but the reason he’s not with the company anymore had a lot to do with his backstage attitude."

No comments:

Disclaimer:
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
free counters