Friday 19 June 2009

Wrestling Quote #17: I'm Built like a Black Man

From NoDQ.com: The latest issue of Maxim Magazine features an interview with UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and you can read it online over at Maxim.com. Earlier this week, Brock Lesnar was quoted in the UK Sun saying he's doing MMA for the money and it's just the job. In the Maxim interview, he set the record straight - he likes to fight. "I like to punish people," Lesnar said. "It's a feeling you can't get anywhere else, really. If I did it to somebody on the street, I'd get sued or arrested." Lesnar was asked about an interview he did with ESPN last year where he got pissed off after being asked about taking steroids. Lesnar told Maxim, "I bet you I've taken over 60 steroid tests. In college I had 15 random drug tests in two years. I've taken drug tests for the NFL, the WWE, the UFC. I must be pretty good at masking steroids. God gave me this body: Are you jealous of it or what? Give me a break. I got the genetics of—not to get into racism or anything—but I'm built like a black man. Would you say so?" The Maxim interviewer brought up an issue that angered Lesnar during that ESPN interview, saying "There's a difference between saying, 'I've never tested positive,' and saying, 'I've never taken steroids,'" the Maxim interviewer pointed out. Lesnar responded, "How isn't it the same thing? It's all genetics. I wouldn't say we're all created equal. That's just to make the other guys feel good who don't have what you've got."

No comments:

Disclaimer:
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
free counters