Friday 17 April 2009

Meeting Bret Hart

On Thursday 16th of April Bret Hart was doing a book signing at Forbidden Planet. I was there. Bret Hart arrived 20 minutes late but stayed for at least an hour extra to make up for it. I was waiting for over 3 hours and I have got to say it was worth it for my time with Bret Hart. The whole event was amazing and it was nice to spend sometime with a lot of wrestling fans. On top of getting Bret's new book I have ordered the WWE Encyclopedia from play.com where they are selling it for £17.99 with free delivery and I will review the book once I have got it and read it same with Bret's.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
The Dirt Sheet HD is not linked in anyway to WWE, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin or John Hennigan. All World Wrestling Entertainment programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
free counters